If you cannot make lines in AUTO (but the output works ok in manual), you must check that the retainer is set to the down position and the signal from the pulse transmitter is ok.
If you drive with the machine, you must be able to see the speed of the machine.
If not, you must check the pulse transmitter, mechanic, sensor, and cables.
When Line marking in auto, it needs input from the pulse transmitter before it can make lines.
If the Lines are not regular, it could be:
1) That the position of the sensor is not correct
2) That there is mechanical damage of the parts of the counting wheel
3) That the cable for the pulse transmitter is damaged
4) That a magnetic valve is faulty.
5) That the circuit in the valve island is faulty.
6) That there is a mechanical blockage of a shutter/gun
If an error occurs on all shutters/guns, it is most likely related to an error concerning point 1-3, if it is only related to a single or two shutters/guns, the error is most likely concerning point 4-6.